Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Painting With Bob

When painting a kitchen BRIGHT YELLOW at 3 o'clock in the morning, what else do you need to go along with pina colada flavoured Monster energy drinks and Miss Vickie's salt and vinegar potato chips?
OH RIGHT, BOB MARLEY.
A -MUST- own album for every music fan regardless of musical taste, is Bob Marley's Legend.

This best of album features tracks:
1. Is This Love
2. No Woman, No Cry
3. Could You Be Loved
4. Three Little Birds
5. Buffalo Soldier
6. Get Up, Stand Up
7. Stir It Up
8. One Love / People Get Ready
9. I Shot The Sheriff
10. Waiting In Vain
11. Redemption Song
12. Satisfy My Soul
13. Exodus
14. Jamming

I can assure you, this album will help get the job done.. even if you don't finish til 8 in the morning!


(..and when you're finished with the yellow... maybe think about adding in some red and green.)

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. Bob Marley isn't my taste, but I do love to listen to some of his songs once and a while. They're just that classic. Music these days just don't match up.
    I'm going to have to download some Bob Marley when I get the chance now. You've inspired me. I used to have some of the Marley fav's but ever since my computer went "poof" I've lost them all =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE LOOOOVE
    ONE HEARTTTTTT
    LETS GET TOGETHER AND
    FEEL ALRIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete